Please direct all correspondence to:
Phone call or fax completion problems?
If you have experienced difficulty making or receiving long distance calls, you are not alone. Over the past few months there have been reports of many rural telephone subscribers having issues with long distance calling. These issues occur on calls using a variety of technologies: traditional land line, wireless, cable, and VoIP. Some of these difficulties include:
- Calling party hears ringing but the called party hears nothing
- Called party hears ringing but only hears dead air when they answer
- Unusually long call set-up times, sometime as long as 50 seconds
- One way, poor quality or garbled voice on completed calls
- Inability to receive faxes
- Missing or altered Caller ID
Please note that Hoge Lumber and NKTelco (our service provider) have no control over these issues. The problems occur before the call ever reaches NKTelco's network, if the call reaches the network at all. The National Telephone Associations are gathering information to send to the FCC for further investigation.
If you or someone you know is experiencing difficulty in making or receiving long distance calls, please open a trouble ticket with the originating carrier or service provider. When reporting the problem, please include: a) date and time of call b) number that was used to place the call c) number that was called d) description of the problem
Thank you for your efforts to contact us. Meanwhile, if you wish to contact Hoge Lumber or Hoge Brush by email, please send to: email@example.com