|Product Departments / Hoge Buildings / Construction Benefits
Hoge Buildings are built to last. They’re also built to fit your special requirements, including durability, efficient use of space, and low maintenance.
(overhead doors are optional)
- Laminated Post – 8’ spacing for durable frame support
- Skirt boards – 3 rows of 2 X 6 treated plank T&G
- Framing Lumber – Kiln dried construction grade material
- Plates - Double support on each side of posts designed for proper roof loads.
- Trusses - Placed on 4’ centers designed to meet agricultural and/or commercial requirements
- Braces - Knee braces, wind bracing, corner bracing as required
- Doors w/door headers – Sliding doors use Kwik frame door edges, bottom rails and guides, each with laminated headers sized for roof loads
- Roofing & Siding – Baked on enamel full hard 80,000 psi steel. Covered by manufacturer’s warranty. Choice of colors
For more information on Hoge Construction Benefits,
call (419)753-2263, or email email@example.com.